Ocean Village is home to the following community of businesses and groups:
- Picturehouse Cinema (part of the Cineworld Group)
- Southampton Harbour Hotel & Spa
- HarBar and Jetty Restaurant
- Banana Wharf, Maritime Lounge and Pitcher & Piano Restaurants
- Coop and Tesco Minimarkets
- Ocean Village Innovation Centre (providing managed office space for the marine tech industry)
- Business Communities within Meridiens Cross, Enterprise, Savannah, Arcadia and Tagus Houses
- A diverse range of residential property types (from Moresby Tower to low rise townhouses)
Our neighbours are The National Oceanography Centre, Associated British Ports and ABP Southampton’s Ocean Cruise Terminal.
The popular West Quay shopping centre and Town Quay services to the Isle of Wight are 1 mile away.
Southampton Central Station with services to Southampton Airport and beyond is 1.5 miles away.
With over 4 million visitors a year, two world class universities and a great location on the South Coast, Southampton is a busy, diverse and exciting city with a rich maritime history.
As well as being the UK's busiest international commercial port, Southampton offers easy access to a whole range of watersports and activities, from motor yachting to sailing, rowing to dinghy sailing, paddle boarding, RIB trips and to kite surfing safaris to Calshot and beyond.
Southampton Harbour Hotel
Range of Residential Property
Ocean Village Innovation Centre
Range of Restaurants
Flexible Parking in Ocean Car Park
Covered Cycle Storage Facilities
Our public consultation closed on 23 April. Please check back on this website for further updates on our planning submissions.